HEY! I have some semi exciting news here. I found out last night that I start school today. This is good news because I was told I may be waiting until October-Novemberish for class, but I got bumped up somehow and start today. The bad part is, it is Bravo shift, which means I go to class at night until 2:30 am. That is somewhat sucky.
Otherwise we had an attack of the mouse last night as it got into my roommate's cookies and ate them.... we had to clean that mess up this morning, but all is well. I will win this fight with the mouse!!!!! Anyway, I plan to spend my whole weekend at the beach, at least after I get out of school at 2:30 am Saturday morning... then I don't have to go to school until Monday night, so it's not so bad.
I am hoping we have coffee at this night school venture, otherwise I am not sure I will make it! haha JK! We shall see how it goes, I am excited to get to work. I see it as somewhat of a challenge, if you are top 3 in your class you get to pick your orders, and I am gonna give my best effort!
Anyway, I am about to go and get ready for the first day of classes.... wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment